Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hello from FL -- and Ideas for our New BLOG!

Hi ALL,
Just wanted to drop in and say HI! Great idea to start a blog!

I've been thinking about some ideas for the blog and one idea is to have
a question of the day... or maybe a question of the week.
What do you think? It would be a great way to get to know the Design Team.

Another would be to upload a sketch... maybe one a month... Just for added
inspiration. Then we could all add our layouts of the sketch?

Ok, one more idea. Each month someone would be assigned to do a new technique.
It could be something simple or complex... your choice. We could describe our technique
here and show examples...

Let me know what you think about these ideas. I hope I'm not over stepping my boundaries...

Melissa

3 comments:

Sharon said...

All great ideas Melissa. I like the idea of posting sketches. Wouldn't it be cool if customers could also link back their pages using the sketches in the comments section.

I like the idea of posting techniques or projects we are working on, too.

SharonC

fancynancykay said...

Not overstepping your bounds as far as I'm concerned...as long as my month is after the wedding in November, lol! I am more than a little stretched (and stressed) until then!

Back to the wedding invitations!

Accents 2 Scrapbooking said...

I have been thinking about what to do with the thing myself. these are great suggestions Melissa! Since it was your idea do you want to post our first question?

Debbie